Solutions for Retailers
Retail Installation Services
When it comes to new store set-ups, remodels, resets and event installations, Axis Retail Installation Services offers retailers a solution that ensures their doors will open on-time — a solution that optimizes costs and efficiencies throughout their supply chain. Find out more by clicking here.
In an economy that seems to become more competitive with each passing day businesses must continually search for ways to make every dollar count especially when it comes to such critical areas like logistics, which, if not managed properly, can seriously impact your bottom-line. No where is this more apparent than in the retail industry where margins have traditionally been razor-thin and where success or failure can hinge on meeting ever-changing customer demands.
That's why so many major retailers now partner with Axis Global Logistics.
These retailers know that Axis offers supply chain solutions designed specifically for their industry—solutions that will optimize your costs and efficiency so that you can navigate those fluctuations in demand due to seasonal or other factors.
At the heart of any Axis solution is a state-of-the art transportation and warehouse management system that offers you both flexibility and real-time visibility when it comes to your shipments and inventory. It is this industry-leading technology—coupled with the highest possible degree of personal service—that truly defines an Axis solution.
Retail Industry Services:
- Vendor management & purchase order management services.
- Comprehensive warehousing solutions.
- Virtual warehouse management system.
- Direct-to-store services.
- Consolidation management.
- Personal service—we're available wherever and whenever you need us.
- Value-added services: including bar-coding, ticketing, labeling, slip-sheeting and kitting.
- Reverse logistics.
- In-store graphic distribution.
- In-store fixture management and control.
- New store/store closing fixture logistics.
- Time-critical transportation services.
- Global capabilities: offices and warehouse and distribution facilities across the U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia and more than 1500 Axis agents worldwide.
- Flexible, around-the-clock service—24/7.
- Industry-leading technology—our Axis-Trak system gives you real-time access to your shipment status.
- Automatic POD notification—you will know when your shipment arrives.
- Personal service—we are available whenever you need us.