Axis National Fulfillment Center/New Jersey
Axis Global Logistics' National Fulfillment Center in Somerset, New Jersey—which is comprised of two food grade type facilities totaling 250,000 square-feet—offers customers in any business a scalable and flexible supply chain solution. Whether it involves warehousing, distribution, kitting or repacking services, the fulfillment center's industry-leading technology and efficient processes will reduce a customer's supply chain costs. Services at the National Fulfillment Center include:
- EDI transaction processing (846, 856, 940, 943, 944, 945).
- Warehouse storage—ambient temperature controlled.
- Cross docking.
- Container unloading/loading.
- Pick and pack fulfillment.
- Retail and non-retail order preparation.
- Kit building.
- Reverse logistics.
- Virtual warehouse management.
- Shrink packaging/banding.
- Floor and counter displays.
- Consignee specific build outs.
- Conversion projects.
- Return processing and rework.
- Inner labeling/ UPC labeling/price ticketing.
Printing Supplies & Services
- UPC bar code labels.
- Customer specific thermal labels.
- Custom label designs.
- FedEx, UPS, USPS label printing.
- On-demand document printing.
- Manufacture date and expiration date tracking.
- LIFO—FIFO picking methodology.
- FEFO: first expired, first out picking.
- Lot number tracking.
- Third-party carrier loading.
- Comprehensive sanitation and monitoring program.
- Trade show coordination.
- Contact: Brian Harvey-Vice President of National Sales and Marketing
- Phone: 800-568-4901
- Fax: 718-458-5122
- Address: 1100 Randolph Rd.
Somerset NJ 08873
Find out more about Axis' National Fulfillment Center by clicking on the literature link and please email us at or call 800-568-4901 for a thorough discussion of your needs.